Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research is published by the Educational Publishing Foundation in collaboration with the Society of Consulting Psychology (Division 13) of the American Psychological Association.
The mission of this journal is to advance knowledge and practice in consulting psychology.
The journal publishes articles in the following areas:
- theoretical/conceptual articles with implications for application to consulting
- original research regarding consultation
- in-depth reviews of the research and literature in specific areas of consultation practice
- case studies that demonstrate the application of consultation methods/ strategies and that advance professional practice
- articles on consultation training practice development
Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research also publishes special topic issues with guest editors on a regular basis.